202100- Buena Vista- Including the city of Storm Lake 1259 PM CDT Mon Mar 20 2023
This afternoon Sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy in the evening, then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Tuesday Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of rain and freezing rain in the morning, then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 40s. Southeast winds around 10 mph, increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Tuesday night Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain, mainly in the evening. Lows in the lower 30s. South winds 15 to 20 mph, becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Chance of rain 50 percent. Wednesday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph, becoming north in the afternoon. Wednesday night Rain and snow likely. Freezing rain likely, mainly in the evening. Little or no snow accumulation. Lows in the upper 20s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow in the morning, then partly sunny in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of snow 40 percent. Thursday night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. Friday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. Friday night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. Saturday night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Lows around 30. Sunday Partly sunny in the morning, then becoming mostly cloudy. A chance of rain. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 40 percent.